Thursday, September 22, 2011

Some pictures to track my progress

I created a separate page to track pictures of my recovery and healing.

This way, if you can't handle the truth, you can continue to read this blog and just paint pretty pictures in your head of what my stitches and scar will look like.

Or, if you're like me and really into all things "medical", you can go here to view the photos, or click "Parotid surgery pictures" above.

But I must warn you first, there will be pictures of the actual tumor on there. Shortly... once Tim gets back from his run and I can download them from his iPod. Yes, my awesome doctor gave in to my request to take photos of my lovely pleomorphic adenoma so I could see first-hand what this damn tumor really looks like. Hopefully it's the first and last time I ever have to come across one of these things. And hopefully for you all, you never have the displeasure of meeting one either.

1 comment:

  1. Kym, this guy is the "butterfly"! Your scars are so strategically placed. I am so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete