Sunday, October 2, 2011

And then there was none

The last time I took anything for pain was Friday night. I survived all of yesterday without drugs.

Zero.

Zilch.

Nada.

The pain was mostly around a 1, but went up to a 2 at a few different times during the day.

Once when I was yelling my head off at the kids for riding their bikes into the street (and narrowly getting hit by moving vehicles).

Another time was when I indulged in some of my husband's delicious chili, which I just couldn't eat without salty, crunchy, rice chips.

And one other time was when I brought a bowl of cereal up to bed (I know, bad habit, but it was Cheerios), and I accidentally grabbed one of the tablespoon sized spoons. I hadn't realized it until I was snuggled up in bed, and I was too lazy to walk back downstairs to get a smaller spoon. Opening my mouth that far is still a tad bit painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment